2 - 6 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities
The Program Specialists role includes (but is not limited to) the following activities:
1. Designs and delivers programme content intended to educate and empower teachers, challenge their existing
ideas and transform their classroom practice.
2. Plans and coordinates the development, implementation, and execution of sub-programs, special projects, and
other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of the program.
3. Oversees and administers all facets of the day-to-day operations of the various programs and activities related
to the position.
4. Serves as primary liaison with internal and external constituencies on all matters relating to program activities;
represents the School of Education (SoE) with respect to program activities on a local, regional, and/or national
5. Provides and/or coordinates the provision of technical guidance, consultation, related support to within area of
program focus; provides day-to-day problem solving as necessary on day-to-day program-related needs and
6. Creates, produces, and delivers a range of promotional, educational, and informational presentations, and/or
resource materials related to program activities and initiatives.
7. Oversees and/or coordinates the collection, compilation, and analysis of program activity data; develops, writes,
edits, and presents comprehensive statistical and narrative program reports and evaluations.'
8. Develops operating goals and objectives for the unit; implements and administers methods and procedures to
enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Core Competencies include:
● Demonstrated ability to determine informational needs, to collect and analyze information, and to devise and
develop statistical analyses and reports.
● Demonstrated professional knowledge and operational expertise within designated area of program focus.
● Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver both oral and written presentations.
● Demonstrated skill in examining and evaluating operations and developing and/or re-engineering operating
strategies, systems, and procedures.
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse
● Deep understanding of appropriate application and differentiation of
high-leverage instructional strategies.
● A minimum of a Bachelor's; A Masters or Doctorate is preferred.