2 - 3 Years Hyderabad
• Work with teachers to make sure they are engaged and successful with our program.
• Observe, evaluate, and coach teachers during school visits using the Bryt methodology and evaluation Rubric.
• Deliver in-person teacher training modules (virtual as needed) to improve teaching quality.
• Identify additional training needs and work with the Bryt training team to address these.
• Solicit feedback and input about the program directly from the teachers.
• Engage with children to evaluate learning outcomes. Work with the Bryt academic team if you see any challenges/opportunities.
• Manage about 15-20 schools and drive the overall success of the program.
• Build and maintain cordial and professional relationships with school leaders, teachers, and parents to ensure they are happy and successful with our program.
• Track the various dashboard metrics on a weekly basis and take action as needed.
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Desirable: Experience teaching/working in govt/APS schools
• Desirable: Experience working with primary school children
• Desirable: Experience training teachers in APS/govt schools
Skills & Competencies
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Hyderabad: Strong Telugu/Hindi verbal & written communication skills
• Chennai: Strong Tamil verbal & written communication skills
• Confident, energetic, cheerful, can-do attitude, and results-oriented
• Analytical & creative problem-solving skills
• Experience with productivity tools like Word, Excel, PPT etc.
• Passion for the K-12 education domain