5 - 10 Years Delhi,Mumbai,Chennai,Bengaluru/Bangalore,Pune
We are looking for highly competent professionals who are excited by the idea of democratizing
quality teaching tools and techniques to students and teachers in APSs.
● Lead innovation and strategic blueprint for the academic solution to deliver on the long
term mission of the organization.
● Build capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in pedagogy and
design and building subject matter expertise.
● Lead a deep understanding of teacher and student context in affordable schools to create a
relevant and meaningful academic solution.
● Collaborate with Technology to create innovative academic solutions that leverage technology
in the classroom & at home.
● Work collaboratively with the Curriculum Development Directors to create content i.e. write
lesson plans, develop/curate audio/visual resources and develop student resource books &
● Proven working experience in child education development and innovation in for-profit /
● Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions.
● Proven experience in the usage of technology in education.
● Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
● Deep subject matter understanding and pedagogy of Mathematics and Science
● Masters/Ph.D. in Education or related subjects from a top global Institute.
● Relevant undergrad degree with subject expertise (Math/Science)
● At least 10+ years of work experience in child pedagogy and curriculum design.
● Research contributions to child learning pedagogy preferred
Skills and attributes:
● Leadership skills to hire, coach and work with a team
● Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
● Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing
● Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
● Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
● Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad