1 - 7 Years Delhi/NCR
We have crafted an interesting role that combines both academics and sales.
This role is suitable for you if you: love to teach, enjoy Science or Math (or both) and would like to play a key role in driving a disruptive education company’s growth.
1. Manage end to end sales in a given geographical region in North India
2. Joining sales team in meetings with key school leaders in North India.
3. Improve the impact of pitch and efficiency of sales process
More than just responsibilities:
1. Intellectually stimulating environment: You will work in an environment that will promote constant ideation on how to improve different aspects of our work.
2. Good learning opportunity: You can learn about every aspect of Sales and Marketing,
and about how a business is scaled up from scratch.
3. Re-inventing Sales: You have the opportunity and freedom to devise new selling
strategies and improve current sales processes.
4. Gratification from transforming the school system with your efforts: Every school that you help Open Door partner with will help hundreds of more students to develop habits of thinking and questioning
5. Direct contribution to company’s growth: Every school you help Open Door partner
with helps the company do better work and grow faster
6. Recognition: Your good work will be recognized and your suggestions will be
7. Meritorious growth: You can take leadership roles quickly if you have the required
merit and skills
What we are looking for:
1. a strong conceptual understanding of K12 Science and Math
2. open to traveling extensively
3. good at convincing people one-on-one and in large groups
4. interested in changing the education system