2 - 3 Years Hyderabad,Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
● Prospect and identify leads from a variety of sources, including the Internet, cold calling, and walk-ins.
● Visit APS schools, meet school leaders, understand their pain points, and articulate how our product can not only address their problems, but fundamentally transform their school.
● Build strong connections with school leaders, establish thought leadership, handle
objections, and guide them towards adopting our product.
● Demonstrate deep understanding of our product, its value, and how schools can benefit.
● Responsible for achieving sales target in the allocated territory.
● Build and maintain relationships with customers, and ensure they are happy and successful with our products.
● Responsible for collections from schools sold.
● Get customer testimonials and referrals to grow our customer base.
● Provide input to the team based on customer interactions and feedback.
● Be the brand ambassador in all customer meetings.
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies
● Confident communicator that can handle tough situations and objections well
● Strong English & Telugu/Hindi verbal and written communication skills
● Strong empathy and inter-personal skills
● Passion for solving customer problems
● Analytical & creative problem-solving skills
● Energetic, cheerful, can-do attitude. Results oriented
● Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-moving, and friendly startup environment
● Passion for the K-12 education domain