8 - 15 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore,Ahmedabad
Roles and Responsibilities -
· Managing the customer support processes and ensure compliance to improve operational efficiency.
· Leading and developing a team of 5-10 associates; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and responsible for driving process improvements not only in respective teams but across skill sets.
· Perform training and daily coaching of team members for productivity, performance and new processes.
· Analyze operating data and metrics to identify opportunities, identify trends and needs, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
· Critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
· Collaborate and communicate with management and customers on critical issues and provide business process reports as required.
· Recommend innovative technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
· Co-ordination with schools and sales team, support teams and product teams to support customers effectively in defined parameters.
· Ensuring customer satisfaction for all customer support processes.
· Acquire in-depth knowledge of the educational products of the company so as to help customers with their queries regarding user interface, product usage, and related processes.
· Define, communicate, and act on in-depth Customer Support rela
· Take up additional responsibilities in collaboration with other teams, concerning customer facing requirements of the company as and when required.
Location – Ahmedabad/ Bangalore