3 - 6 Years Delhi/NCR,Chennai
Job Title – Associate Channel Manager
Reports to – Zonal Business Manager/ Channel Manager
Job Summary – You will responsible for growing the business by acquiring and developing channel partners in your region. You will work with the sales team members of the region to grow the channel network and activate the channel partners for bringing revenue growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Channel partner acquisition and activation: Build a pipeline of potential channel partners, sign them up, train and activate them. Work with the local sales team to quickly identify and recruit the channel partners.
2. School acquisition: Support the sales team by giving leads obtained from channel partners and ensure school sign up. Monitor and control productivity of channel partners and the sales team with the help of Regional Business Manager or Zonal Business Manager.
3. Develop Channel strategy: Ensure that we have a good mix of channel partner demographics. Acquire a couple of established & renowned channel partners.
4. Collection: Collection of money due from channel partners on time.
Channel partner relationship:
1. Relationship: Manage and nurture relationships with the channel partners who have been activated, through various means of engagement.
Reporting and Documentation:
1. Documentation: Complete all documentation regarding channel partner sign up, collect advance amount as per policy and engage them as per the need. 2. Reporting: Keep all reporting formats, CRM, documentation etc. updated on day-to-day basis.
It’s a high energy job which requires you to spend 70-80% of your time in the field.
Deal value through distribution – 40% Number of partners activated – 10% Tier movement from previous year to current year – 20% Collection from partners – 20% Regional team coordination – 10%
1. A graduate from any stream; an MBA/PGDBM is preferable but not mandatory 2. Total 3-6 years of B2B selling experience and experience of channel management 3. Minimum 2 years Channel management experience esp. setting up from scratch would be ideal 4. Speaking local language is required 5. Working with books distributors is good to have
Skills Must Have
• B2B/Concept selling
• Channel/distributor management
• Team work and collaboration – Should be able to work with other team member
• Collection of receivables- Should be able to collect the receivables from the customers based on agreed terms
• Problem Solving Skills- Should be able to identify roadblocks and find ways to navigate them.
About the Company , Its a Pvt Ltd is a K-10 education technology company. Program is our flagship product - a school based personalized learning curriculum. Our company is led by passionate people with a common interest in improving education across the country. The team includes expert academicians and alumni of IITs, IIMs, ISB, NID, RAND Corporation, TISS, Teach for India and many other reputed institutes. We are India's first and only company providing one to one classrooms. We believe that ‘No two students are the same.' Founded in 2009 as an education consulting firm, we have partnered with various national and international organizations for impact assessment programs. We are one of the fastest growing education startups in India. We have been adopted by more than 1000+schools, 12,500+ teachers and 4,25000+ students across the country. By 2020, we aim to work with 1 million students and help them achieve their true potential.
About the product Program is a school based curriculum program which brings improvement in the learning outcomes by providing complete learning inputs and granular teaching plan. The offering includes Textbooks, Workbooks, School Exams, Feedback Reports and Personalized Remedial Sheets along with teacher manual and teacher training. program replaces current publisher and internal school exam as a part of the offering. The USP of program is to use the regular school exam data to provide printed personalize feedback and remedial input, which is missing in the current system. To ensure that integration with the schools is smooth, technology works in the backend to deliver exams, reports and remedial in print.
Our Vision The vision of company is ‘to create the best version of each learner'. To enable this, it has to be ensured that the each child receives content which is appropriate for their level, gaps and interest. We believe that the most efficient and scalable way to achieve this is to integrate learning solutions with in-school learning. Using teaching and exam data, we have been able to run successful pilots to integrate different third party learning schools. The focus of the team is to connect appropriate content and technology to make learning more effective. Our team is looking for passionate individuals who believe in the vision of the company are willing to stretch their boundaries to solve one of the most challenging problem of our times.