1 - 4 Years Delhi
The Associate, Finance & Accounts will work on general Accounting in Tally, controlling of Assets, verification and accounting of Reimbursements. This role will report to Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Accounting in Tally package
• Verification of Reimbursement claims of employees.
• Preparations of cheques.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Recording of Assets & Computers/ Laptops.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Commerce Graduate (B. Com)
• 2-3 year of work with basic accounting
• Experience in accounting and Tally package
• Demonstrated interest in accounting and coordination
• Ability to work in organisation's environment.
• Have Fair knowledge of TDS rates and deductions.
• Knowledge of Professional TAX.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
• Good planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines
• Drive to excel in every aspect of work with high level of innovation and strong perseverance
• Ability to be rational in taking smart risks and being nimble
• Ability to adapt and exhibit confidence in a highly evolving, agile and fast faced work environment
• High level of collaboration and consistent passion for work and a positive attitude
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude
• Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
• Excellent leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple projects at a time