2 - 5 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
What you ’ll be building
You will be amongst the first few engineers on our team defining and executing the vision for our consumer B2C learning app. The back-end work will initially involve:
What you ’ll be doing
Early members of a team cannot be restricted to a job designation, because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in a few lines. However, your work will involve
• you will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages you will be responsible to drive innovation in software development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
• you will own the design process, implementation, and verification of framework components leveraging standard software engineering methodologies
• you will be translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
• you will be responsible for defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast growing team.
Are you the right person for the job?
You are the right person for the job if you:
• have 2-5 years of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
• Have hands-on experience with Java / NodeJs /Python
• Hands-on experience on ExpressJs/ Django / SpringBoot
• Posess knowledge of designing and implementing backend services and REST APIs
• Possess Experience with RDBMS or Document Modeling like Postgres or MongoDB
• Are Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
• Enjoy supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
• Like working in an agile team environment and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
• Are passionate to code, but also you’re awesome at it!