3 - 6 Years Hyderabad
· Min 2+yrs of experience with an overall experience of 3+ yrs in backend development with any of java / node / python .
· Knowledge of web development frameworks available for it ( such as Spring, Flask, Django, Express, StrongLoop, SailsJS, etc).
· Deep knowledge of HTTP and REST.
· Knowledge of Advanced SQL concepts.
· Strong OOPs fundamentals, MySQL, MongoDB, client-server architecture understanding.
· Experience with source version control systems (GIT or BitBucket).
· Understanding Web accessibility and security compliance.
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Knowledge of Testing framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, chai, etc.
Java / Python / Node
SQL , MongoDB
Angular (2.x +) (Preferred)
Knowledge in other Frontend development is preferred
GIT or any Source version control systems
Roles and Responsibilities
· Development of microservice based backend applications/modules.
· Understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
· Designing and building a highly scalable system from the ground up that can support high amounts of concurrent users interacting on the platform.
· Developing and delivering well architected, elegant web services.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
· Performing system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application production issues.
· Participating in all aspects of agile software development -- design, implementation, and deployment.