1 - 5 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
If you are looking for a career in fast growing education domain, which is innovative, growing and with immense potential, you are at the right place. Check the opportunity, it might be interesting for you.
We are hiring for globally recognized Educational Company which is a unique of its kind and the only company which has flagship innovative quizzes program for primary School Children.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Execution of business development strategy while ensuring that annual revenue targets are met
2. Creating leads for different verticals of business with specific emphasis on schools in different cities especially in Bangalore
3. Following-up and facilitating meetings with leads
4. Setting up demonstration sessions
5. Creating and customizing proposals
6. Ensuring closure of deals
7. Managing accounts and relationships
8. Tracking and reporting status of leads in BD/sales cycle
9. Representing the company in industry events
10. Exploring of partnerships with different stakeholders while having awareness of services/products in the market
1. Any undergraduate degree is sufficient (but if find yourself under-qualified, or have dropped out of college for whatever reason but are passionate to solve fundamental issues facing the education system, you are welcome as well)
2. Is friendly and has an ability to build trust quickly over the phone and through email
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to learn quickly on the job and have a problem-solving approach
5. Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
6. Strong work ethic and attention to detail
7. Should be comfortable with MS Office
Above all, the applicant should be passionate about the program and should ideally share our vision for the organization.