Job Description- Sales Head
At organisation we work with leading private schools in the USA, UK, and Canada. We help children from other countries study in them remotely, from home, and receive an international diploma at the end of their studies. Our end customer is the parents of children aged 4 to 19.
The online education market is growing at a double-digit pace, and our product is now in great demand. We are looking for a team member with excellent English, strong negotiation skills, presentation, and sales skills.
- Manage the Lead generation & validation strategy and operations.
- Responsible to drive & achieve targeted revenue through online leads generation through in-bound and out-bound calls for all EO products.
- Promote the online product portfolio/platform & validate leads to maximize revenue through the online space.
- Track and Support Centres for conversion of the leads forwarded and coordinate effectively for timely conversion, ensuring no data spillage by regular follow-ups.
- Liaise with marketing team, centres and any third parties/ agencies to gather information and resolve issues.
- Generate reports & analyze results based on lead generation data to improve processes, proper allocation of resources, maximizing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Identify trends & behaviour of customers and take/ recommend corrective action, as needed.
- Responsible for team management, motivation & mentoring and training on processes, products and services to enable them to advise clients on products and services available.
- Ensure regular call quality audits to assess standards of calling, improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance including parameters covering 360-degree consultative selling methodology.
- Ensure team’s adherence to mandated lead disposition & lead transfer timelines and maintain MIS for manpower optimisation assessment
- Support team members’ skill development through regular constructive feedback on audited calls.
- Troubleshoot & manage any escalations, complex customer complaints or enquiries, to close sales & ensure good customer service.
- Supporting other functions with various initiatives/ projects as per business requirement.
- Past Experience in Education Sales Management
- Understanding of foreign education Ecosystem
- Channel Management background
- Proven track record of Sales Team management