3 - 8 Years Mumbai
● Willing to work 6 days a week (even on weekends).
● Having worked in an early-stage start-up is a plus.
● Willingness to work in an early stage start-up and create processes.
● Willing to relocate to Mumbai post-pandemic.
● Experience in B2C Segment, 3 years and above.
○ Direct sales,
○ Inside Sales and
○ Team handling experience.(1 year minimum)
Duties and Responsibilities of the job
● Driving Sales concept to its execution
● Manage a team of 3AM and 15 BI in order to achieve team targets.
● Build and maintain Post sales relationship with team clients
● Driving team to achieve monthly/weekly sales targets
● Ensuring define input parameters of the team.
● Mentoring team members to ensure productivity.via data analytics and data
● Ensuring each member achieves their monthly targets.
● Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
● Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
● Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
● Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
● Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored
● Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times.
● Sole custodian for revenue generation in the team.
Some other key skills and qualities to list in a Manager job description are cited below,
all of which are equally important:
● Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
● High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
● Capacity to work independently
● Passion and drive
● Competitive spirit
● Keen desire to drive the business/sales for a fast-growing start-up.
● Follow the vision and mission of the organization.
● Shape up the vision of the organization as a founder.
● Be an owner rather than being a renter.