2 - 4 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
● Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
● Increase the awareness and adoption of the product offerings for the UPSC Civil services category
● Navigate through different Groups, Quora and other online communities to increase visibility ● Create blogs, marketing materials to be shared or published in the public domains - app /website, social media handles, email communication
● Manage the content delivery across YouTube and other social media
● Partner with key influencers and other online channels and groups. - Publish user success stories as well.
● Coordinate with the performance marketing team and the other relevant functions to meet the category objectives.
● 2-4 years of experience in Category Marketing, Social Media marketing, preferably in EdTech/ consumer internet space
● Relevant experience in content marketing including Blogs and other channels
Company is one of fastest growing edtech start-ups in India with a base of over 7 million users across all 28 States and 2000+ cities & towns of India.
Company helps students prepare better for competitive exams. We are passionate about delivering a more data-driven form of learning where students can learn through videos and live classes while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. The adaptive engine continuously provides feedback to help the users to help improve their performance.