3 - 7 Years Gurgaon
· Conduct regular curriculum workshops & need based teacher workshops
· Ensure timely availability, proper utilization of teaching resources by teachers & maintain accurate records & equipment & teaching aids.
· Conduct regular teacher observations, give teacher feedback & conduct quarterly teacher performance appraisals (QPR’s).
· Allotment of specific teacher duties. E.g. preparations of the teaching aid, inventory checks etc.
· Coordinate and conduct timely Assessment/Reviews/ Examinations as per Board/ School's guidelines.
· Coordinate and conduct regular student workshops to enhance the quality of learning.
· Provide parents with appropriate and prompt responses to queries.
· Co-ordinate with special needs department to ensure that the ‘School's inclusion’ philosophy and procedures are understood and implemented as per School's guidelines.
· Plan and coordinates SPA activities, events / competition.
· Plan a functional MBWA (Management by Walking Around) with the Centre Manager /Administrator and the Vice Principal.
· Update the administrator for renewal of DRM (Digital Rights Management) Certificates on a timely basis.
· Liaise as a link between Head of Education/Director/CEO and the school teaching staff.
· Preparing regular MIS reports to Head of Education/Director/CEO with regard to school academic and non-academic activities
· Prepare a staff-substitution schedule in advance to plan for teacher absenteeism
· Plan and coordinate all academic such as field trip, special days, PTM, culminating activities
· Coordinating the non- academic activities such as SPA activities, Competitions, Sports Day etc.
· Demonstrate team spirit at all times and positively motivate teachers, children and parents
· Attend to all new admissions curriculum related queries
· Monitor all Teacher Log reports on a regular basis
· Report all Discipline related issues to the Head of Education/Director/CEO.
· Assist in planning the student arrivals and dispersals
· Plan and coordinate the school assembly
· Attend all professional development programs organized by Head Office
· Undertake other duties as directed by the Centre Manager /Vice Principal/Principal
· Effective implementation of high quality academic and non-academic standards of Primary/Secondary and High school curriculum within the stipulated timeline
· Management of Assessment, Reviews and examinations as per curriculum schedule and guidelines
· Timely and accurate corrections on a regular basis followed by constructive feedback given to students
· Regular teachers and student workshops/training
· Quarterly Performance Appraisals of the School Teaching Staff
· Effective management of Parent interactions / queries
· Admission queries have positive outcomes
· Academic activities and special days meet School's outcomes
· School's ‘Inclusion’ philosophy is effectively implemented
· Regular MIS reports to Vice Principal
· DRM certificates are renewed on a timely basis for all levels
· Timely and accurate communication to parents and community
· Discipline related issues addressed effectively
· Arrival and dispersals of students are effective
· School Assembly’s are creative, interesting and learning outcomes achieved
· Centre Manager /Vice Principal is made aware of all urgent needs.
· School is maintained as a value driven organization
· School makes a positive contribution to the Indian social fabric
· All company Values are understood, accepted, and practiced by the team