1 - 5 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
If you are looking for a career in fast growing education domain, which is innovative, growing and with immense potential, you are at the right place. Check the opportunity, it might be interesting for you.
We are hiring for globally recognized Educational Company which is a unique of its kind and the only company which has flagship innovative quizzes program for primary School Children.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Create content for the program and for other projects as per guidelines.
2) Manage and maintain the content database.
3) Coordinate and take responsibility for the content requirement for various projects.
4) Create new formats of content for audience engagement.
5) Review content created by other team members.
6) Train people engaging with children on the content created for delivery.
7) Fulfil all feedback, assessment, and reporting requirements.
8) Participate in training programs.
1. Any undergraduate degree is sufficient (but if find yourself under-qualified, or have dropped out of college for whatever reason but are passionate to solve fundamental issues facing the education system, you are welcome as well)
2. Skilled writers with prior writing experience, are preferred.
3. Prior quizzing experience is preferred.
Above all the applicant should be passionate about the program and should ideally share our vision for the organization.