3 - 6 Years Mumbai (All Areas)
Job Responsibilities: Build/Hire Team for:
● Long-form Creative Writing: Develop strong, on-brand and engaging long-form
content across a variety of channels – Blogs, community, forums, emails, web
pages, etc. Nothing is out of scope.
● Rapid uptake: Quickly climb the learning curve on our curriculum, brand and
tonality, and audience.
● Editors Eye: Editing the learning materials or documents (spelling, punctuation,
and grammar) and create meaningful materials
● Process Ownership: Define strategy and plan, execute with minimal support.
Ability to execute 100% of a plan without supervision. Need to have a get-it-done
● Beyond the written word: Ability to get stuck in and develop content in modern
formats – webinars, infographics, explainer videos
The ideal candidate should have:
● Creativity: This is a given for any creative writing, but even fact-based writing needs
a creative mind behind it to decide the best way to present the story to readers and
to use language that engages an audience.
● Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills
● Curiosity: Good writing more often than not is based on thorough research into the
topic being written about. This means good writers need to have a desire to dig into
topics through research to make their writing as accurate and as detailed as possible.
● Thick skin: Writing is a process that often involves multiple drafts, and early drafts
typically are marked up heavily with questions and constructive criticism. Good
writers need to be able to take criticism well and not get too attached to early drafts
● Flexibility with a strong sense of ownership for work
● Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for
● Aggressive “Take no prisoners” approach
● End-to-end results approach: Writing for the sake of writing isn’t going to hack it.
Understanding of the entire content marketing lifecycle and making an impact