0 - 2 Years Gurgaon
Your key responsibilities will be
1. Create engaging content on social media and write copies for push notifications
2. Create reels that speak to college students
3. Conceptualize, build, and lead social media campaigns
4. Work with our marketing teams to promote some of our awesome campaigns (like Intern with Icon and Travel internships)
5. Script videos and sketches and coordinate with design and video production teams to create them
6. Analyze the growth and insights across different channels and chart out strategies to
improve engagement rate and other metrics
Who are we looking for?
● lives and breathes social media, follows current affairs and is a pop-culture enthusiast (it's a pro if you run a fairly popular Instagram/Twitter account or a Facebook page!)
● is immensely creative and always bubbling up with new ideas!
● can write compelling copies!
● understands the power of social media in building a brand and can leverage it (If you can tickle our funny bone, you have got an added advantage)