5 - 10 Years Mumbai,Pune,Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad,Bengaluru/Bangalore
The Curriculum Director leads the strategic design for the academic solution that meets
the needs of students, teachers, and parents of affordable private schools.
We are looking for highly competent professionals who are excited by the idea of democratizing
quality teaching tools and techniques to students and teachers in APSs.
● Lead innovation and strategic blueprint for the academic solution to deliver on the long
term mission of the organization.
● Build capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in pedagogy and
design and building subject matter expertise.
● Lead a deep understanding of teacher and student context in affordable schools to create a
relevant and meaningful academic solution.
● Collaborate with Technology to create innovative academic solutions that leverage technology
in the classroom & at home.
● Proven working experience in child education development and innovation in for-profit /
● Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions.
● Proven experience in the usage of technology in education.
● Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
● Deep subject matter understanding and pedagogy of Computer Science and Coding
Lead a large team of curriculum designers to create content i.e. write lesson plans, develop/curate
audio/visual resources and develop student resource books & assessments.
Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science or related subject from a top global Institute.
Relevant undergrad degree with subject expertise (Computer Science)
At least 8 -10 years of work experience in child pedagogy and curriculum design.
Research contributions to child learning pedagogy preferred
Skills and attributes:
● Leadership skills to hire, coach and manage a team
● Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
● Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing
● Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
● Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
● Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad