8 - 10 Years Delhi/NCR,Mumbai,Bengaluru/Bangalore
Curriculum Development Director, Primary. This role leads the strategic design for the
academic solution that meets the needs of students, teachers, and parents of affordable
● Lead curriculum development for the primary sections.
● Lead innovation and strategic blueprint for the LEAD academic solution to deliver on
the long term mission of the organization.
● Build capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in
pedagogy and design and building subject matter expertise.
● Lead a deep understanding of teacher and student context in affordable schools to
create a relevant and meaningful academic solution.
● Collaborate with technology to create innovative academic solutions that leverage
technology in the classroom & at home.
● Effectively lead a team of competent professionals.
● Proven working experience in child education development and innovation in for-profit
/ not-for-profit enterprises.
● Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions for primary.
● Proven experience in the usage of technology in education.
● Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
● Deep subject matter understanding and pedagogy of primary grades.
● Lead a large team of curriculum designers to create content for primary grades i.e.
write lesson plans, develop/curate audio/visual resources and develop student
resource books & assessments.
● Masters/Ph.D. in Education from a top global Institute.
● At least 8 -10 years of work experience in child pedagogy and curriculum design;
● Research contributions to child learning pedagogy preferred.
Skills and attributes:
● Leadership skills to hire, coach and manage a team;
● Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills;
● Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously
● Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient;
● Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things;
● Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment.
Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi (NCR).