4 - 8 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
Roles & Responsible:
• Assist & coordinate the strategic planning exercise
• To monitor tasks delegated by Growth Head to ensure that the task is achieved to agreed
• Co-ordinating Cross-Functional teams to ensure project deliverables
• External & Internal interface on behalf of Head of Growth
• Helping in business presentations & tie-ups with internal & external stakeholders.
• Business data analysis
• Assist the Head of Growth with inputs and data required for making strategic decisions
• Anticipate needs and take initiative to solve problems independently with minimal guidance
• Experience in handling a wide range of strategic and execution-oriented tasks, organizing and
completing large consulting assignments
• Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure, as needed to handle
multiple tasks and prioritize effectively and efficiently.
• Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to spot problems before they arise, find solutions,
and provide timely follow-through on projects.
• Highly organized with an ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, adaptability,
flexibility, resourcefulness, and efficiency.
• A high level of integrity is required for handling sensitive and confidential information.
• 4+ years relevant work experience supporting at the SVP level in a complex and dynamic
• Proven competency using MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).