3 - 6 Years Noida
Roles & Responsibilities
• Plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitivity and experience
• Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and usercentered solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct an ongoing user research
• Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
• Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including
• Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
• Rapid design and testing methodology.
• Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper
• Experienced user of UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js,
are a plus
• 3-6 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
• UI design portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
• 2 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
• Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.