4 - 6 Years Gurgaon
The position Manager with exceptional knowledge of fast fashion/e-commerce and a flair for
snappy editorial and commercial product copy. He/she will ensure all descriptions are delivered in
a timely manner in clear and concise English and in a way that is consistent and best reflects the
Company tone of voice. A natural leader, the role requires a person to have positive enthusiastic,
and team-oriented. The manager will motivate and inspire the team and ensure all levels writers
are receiving relevant training, feedback and structure.
Reporting to: Head of Brand Marketing and Creative content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Edit and write clear, concise copy for style tips across all designers in menswear and
womenswear, paying close attention to current trends, designer’s individual style and language
2. Work hands-on with products, transferring garment details accurately to template format
adhering to house style while elevating product content.
3. Research products and designers to uncover benefit-focused product details translating
information into content rich copy.
4. Coordination between merchandising, styling, photography, buying, and digital Marketing,
Social media and design teams for cross functional projects. We’re a lean, fast-growing team. The
personnel will be required to assist with operations to ensure smooth team functioning.
5. Snappy copies for all marketing requirements: Newsletters, Push Notifications, Editorial page
(website), Website Banners, Print Ads, Radio Scripts, TVC scripts
6. Help to book, train and support freelance writers and Copy writers in catalogue team
1. Bachelor’s degree in journalism / mass communication or BA / MA in English Literature
2. 4+ years’ experience writing e-commerce copy.
3. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
4. Experience with industry terminology and the fashion landscape preferred.
5. Drive to write accurate, precise copy that serves our young fashion online customers
6. Attention to detail, competence at juggling multiple projects, and ability to stay focused
and meet tight deadlines
7. The role demands creativity and big ideas, energy, dynamism, and a positive attitude. He
or she must be an excellent writer and editor, highly organised and detail oriented, with
strong time management and collaboration capability.
8. An online portfolio of product copy samples—fashion blogging/editorial a plus
9. Experienced in doing research using multiple sources.
10. Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
11. Proficiency with CMS, HTML editor, MS Excel, and other digital programs