2 - 6 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
Reporting directly to the Founder & MD of Schools, the Executive Assistant would be exposed to an
accelerated learning curve wherein the opportunity to work across multiple functions would broaden his/her
spectrum of understanding for the education sector.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is
mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. Passion for the education sector and a desire to make an
impact is critical. The ideal individual will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to
completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential
matters with discretion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Work on projections, monitoring outcomes, and recommend suitable actions on a regular basis
● Display independent leadership of special MD-initiated projects, ranging from written products to be
authored by the MD to convening thought leaders on various topics.
● Organize and ensure weekly review meetings with members of the team.
● Attend and proactively minute all meetings and prepare action lists.
● Prepare follow-up correspondence for internal and external meetings.
● Conduct fact checking-in support of all communications.
● Assist in preparation for workshops, training sessions, staff meetings etc.
● Research, analyse and present data to enable decision making.
● Prepare and format reports and documents for internal and external use
often within short time frames.
● Editing and preparing articles to be published.
● Being willing and able to provide an opinion and insight based on this research
● Perform research, data collection, statistic compilation, document generation as necessary to complete
● Prepare and maintain confidential administrative files.
● Maintain appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
● Facilitate meetings; book venues and equipment, provide refreshments, greet guests, and take notes and
actions, and complete follow up work
● Maintain up-to-date contact information for all partners and network and ensure that relationships are
● Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
● Organize office events and help build a good working culture.
● MBA with experience in supporting C-level Executives
● 2-3 years in consulting or general management
Required Core Competencies:
● Preference for someone with a technological bend of mind and is adaptive to use the latest technology
● Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
● Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
● Should be great at number crunching and analytical skills
● Should have good sense of time management, planning & organizing
● Stellar written and verbal communication skills
● Proficient in MS Office and Social Media Networking