We are looking for an Instructional Designer to design and develop our online learning courses.
The instructional designer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining online courses. The instructional designer will work collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) including Faculty and the content team to coordinate curriculum innovation and develop high-quality course content.
- Apply new trends and best practices in online learning technologies and instructional design
- Understand the target audience’s learning requirements
- Chalk out instructional goals and learning objectives for various courses
- Develop compelling course content
- Create engaging learning formats to meet the learning objectives
- Devise modes to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Manage every course launch on the video learning platform
- Develop quality metrics, monitor and make decisions
- Monitor and maintain the content on the learning platform
- Regularly collect course feedback from students to improve the courses
- Build strong processes and rulebook for smooth running of the platform
Master’s degree in instructional design, educational technology.
- At least 5 years of experience in instructional design
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Curriculum planning skills
- Ability to write effective instructional text and video scripts
- Visual design skills is a big plus.
Login to applyRegister to applyApply without Registration
Login to applyRegister and applyApply without register