3 - 7 Years Delhi/NCR
About the Company
The company is an international education company that has developed an interactive online maths resource for years K-6. The resource is used as both a teaching tool and a student homework and classwork tool. Our technology platform is accessible via web browser, iPad app, and Android app with one account login across all devices. Matific's pedagogy encourages & learning by inquiry and promotes problem-based interactive learning. The software provides students with the opportunity to explore hands-on rich virtual environments by creating practical scenarios. Matific teaches students to genuinely understand fundamental math concepts and engages students in a way that bridges the gap between concrete and abstract in a fun and realistic way. Matific’s mission is,
We are looking for an energetic person for a dual role of account management supporting the sales team and a customer support role. This role will support the sales team in India with a focus on managing accounts post sale as well as dealing with support issues on a day to day basis.
• Assist Sales team with determining appropriate actions and interventions for implementation issues based upon usage data, internal and customer feedback. Assist
with dissemination of the Matific.com implementation resources and related materials
• Functions as “expert” within the department on the Matific product and support programs including the CS tool, CMS and Matific admin system.
• Oversees tickets with the Customer support tool.
• Documents all customer contact within CRM.
• Take Customer support calls , assist and resolve.
• Respond to customer emails.
• Assist the Sales team with support issues.