5 - 10 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
Role Printing Manager Location Bangalore
Our business is looking for a talented and qualified Printing Manager to join our Bangalore Office. In this position, you will be responsible for all the Printing & Packaging related duties including selecting print press partners, researching new technologies & methods in printing, assessing budgets, and packaging of the inventory. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee the print operations. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of printing & Packaging methodology and procurement skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategically plan and manage the entire printing plan for 6 MN+ SKU quantity printing annually.
• Consistently work on the new opportunities to reduce the printing cost.
• Identify new partners, partner on boarding and facilitation
• Partner Management is a key responsibility; to be able to review and analyse the financial impact of proposed printing cost.
• Procurement skill is a MUST. Liaise and negotiate with existing & new suppliers and manufacturers.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate printing with business systems or processes, such as sales, warehouse operations, order management, Technology, Finance or shipping
• Resolve problems concerning printing, procurement & imports/exports or customer issues
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of operations in emergency scenarios.
• Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements
• Conduct or Review and/or conduct audits for partner during the peak print season.
• Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and prescribed requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
• 5+ years of hands on experience working in print, packaging and procurement operations. Having warehouse operational experience will be an added advantage.
• Solid understanding of printing logistics and related software.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Having excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power point and other analytical tools is a must.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of logistic (esp. international) would be an added advantage
• Can start quickly and is able to stretch during the peak printing season.