10 - 20 Years Delhi/NCR
Operations Head is responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
• Responsible for entire Warehousing & Logistics
• Managing the team and able run the warehouse operations smoothly.
• Handling Transportation/Logistics planning and analysis of revenue potential and
identification of new cost saving opportunities.
• Conceptualizing strategic initiatives for Transport, Local deliveries and introducing
new concepts and pioneering entry into new and challenging areas.
• Building brand focus in operational requirements; ensuring maximum output in
• Designing & managing communication, brand image building and awareness related
logistics, Company requirements, Vendor Management and complete and satisfactory
solutions to the clients.
• Collating all the information as per requirement of Company, market presence.
Other relevant traits:
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information verbally and in writing;
• Result oriented approach to work;
• Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams
• Leadership & Management Skills
• Strong attention to detail, flexibility, and administrative skills.
• Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines. Highly organized and able to multi-task.