3 - 12 Years Mumbai
Job Summary (Responsibilities and Duties) Be accountable for the entire Relationship Manager of a growing business
• Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and
confident to help parents/teacher resolving their queries in a new- to-the-world online platform. He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
• Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with Tech team to execute this in backend to manage ongoing classes.
• Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily in bound/outbound email flow
• The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
• Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
• Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
• Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem- solving skills
• Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
• Database management: Quick query response and resolution. Ability to analyse large amounts of data
• Operations Experience: Role requires an analytical, structured, detail-obsessed approach since the company's scale will expand from recruiting 10,000 to 1 million students in very short time.
• Competent time management skills • Self-motivated