2 - 4 Years Noida
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a
robust campus recruitment process.
● Achieve individual targets assigned for the recruitment process, summer internships and live projects. Support other team members wherever required.
● Convert new accounts through structured market outreach.
● Plan and engage with corporates for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, etc.
● Manage and support student career services, including career counselling, grooming
and helping in the preparation of students for facing interviews.
● Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Marketing &
Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives.
● Well networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior
professionals in HR and functional leaders, having a track record of closing the deals.
● Achieving Placement and Internship targets.
● Create new placement partner’s basis placement load across schools and manage
existing placement partners for repurchase of placements, internships.
● Student counselling sessions in house for graduation outcomes.
● Corporate Engagement activities like Guest Lectures, Student Trainings, Conclaves,
Qualification: Post graduate from any stream.
1. Excellent communication skills (Spoken and written)
2. High Integrity
3. 24*7 availability for important projects
4. Knowledge of Industry demographics will be an advantage.