3 - 5 Years Chandigarh,Jalandhar,Ludhiana,Jaipur,Indore,Ahmedabad
• Continue with the existing practice of organising workshops for the prospective
schools/existing schools where company books will be/are prescribed.
• Develop modules for teacher development programme for teachers from schools across the country delivered through face to face and technology mode, viz. Synchronous Learning Technology.
• Identify faculty (resource persons) who would deliver the modules developed by company
for all subjects, viz. Math, English, Science and Social Science. KPA indicators:
• Number of workshops conducted in an academic year
• Number of faculty empanelled in an academic year
• Number of new modules developed and got them delivered face to face and through
technology platform in an academic year
• Ability to understand and deliver engaging workshops for school teachers.
• Ability to create modules which could engage every kind of a learner (VARK).
• Ability to develop resource people and orient them according to the principles established at Company.
• May have taught in K-12 schools in India or abroad pertaining to CBSE, ICSE or any other
• Subject expertise in any of the important subjects offered in school-Math, English, Science, and Social Science.
• Experience in conducting workshops for wide range of teachers.
Other relevant traits:
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information verbally and in writing.
• Result oriented approach to work.
• Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams
• Leadership & Management Skills
• Strong attention to detail, flexibility, and administrative skills.
• Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines. Highly organized and able to multi-task