Regional Sales Manager
3 - 6 Years Kolkata
- The Growth and Partnerships Manager at company drives the sales cycle in the assigned regional team - under the leadership of the Associate Director of Partnerships and in collaboration with other Growth and Partnerships Managers, Field Marketing, and Customer Success Managers.
- This role's key responsibility is to engage existing and new customers to develop and win regional opportunities for booking and realizing revenue.
- Sell consultatively to understand the customer's goals and challenges before offering solutions
- And able to challenge the customer's perspective about their goals and challenges to offer a different perspective when required.
- Develop and win regional sales opportunities with their regional Growth Teams.
- Turning leads into opportunities to maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Discovering the goals of existing and potential customers.
- Develop a solution with our products that will address their challenges.
- Identifying champions for the solution they plan to propose.
- Proving the value of the Cialfo solution to every decision-maker or decision influencer.
- Negotiating commercial terms, contracts, and agreements to complete the sale.
- Focus on meeting your individual and team targets.
- Support leads as you progress them through our growth funnel.
- Manage email and school databases.
- Coordinate and attend conferences and events to represent Company.
- Execute targeted & strategic outbound activity including cold calls and email follow-ups to reach key growth milestones.
- 3+ years sales experience, preferable in IT/Services and Education industry.
- Proven track record of cold calling and prospecting to create new leads, achieving personal and team goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Experience selling B2B preferred.
- Proven ability to build and drive strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Solid understanding of enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology preferred.
- Interested in joining a fast-growing education technology startup.
- Highly organized and goals-driven.
- Coachable and value feedback.
- Proficiency with Excel and Salesforce is highly preferred.
- Comfortable in working with KPIs.