0 - 8 Years Mumbai,Noida
Require Engineering professions with passion for teaching and curriculum development
• Must have excellent conceptual knowledge on engineering concepts, physics and Maths upto graduation level
• Must have excellent communication skills, presentation skills and pleasant personality.
• Candidates must have 1-3 years of experience in the relevant field. Freshers who show exceptional talent can also be considered.
• Creating and teaching a curriculum that will be broad based and seeks to acquaint students from Kindergarten up to Grade 12 on various aspects of STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics).
• Experience of working on LEGO Educational Kits / Robotics / Circuit boards, Coding & Programming, Virtual Reality, Scratch, 3D printing, Augmented Reality, Arduino Circuits and electrical project kits etc will be an added advantage.
• Teaching concepts of Physical Science, Life Science, Technology, Internet of Things, Maths to students in a school. Scope includes research, making lesson plans and creating project worksheets.
• Help students develop analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Travel to provide demo & implement the programme at various schools.
• Candidates must be committed to strengthening and enriching student learning through innovative teaching practices and should be able to simplify concepts as per the child’s level / grade.
Industry : Education
Stipend: Compensation will be commensurate with experience, academic qualification and
Desired Candidate Profile
● Superior written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory.
● Candidates must have pleasing personality.
● Previous experience working in innovative teaching programs a plus.
● Strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret information quickly.
● Be flexible and adaptive, able to prioritize across a variety of demands.
● Enthusiastic individual with discipline and professional approach with high level of work ethics.
● Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
● Passionate about teaching, learning and connecting with and inspiring others.
● Flexible with travelling to implement the programme at various schools.
Job Eligibility: Any Graduate from B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical