5 - 6 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore,Mumbai,Pune,Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad / Secunderabad
● Creating curriculum and content (for their subject) which will be consumed by teachers and students.
The content created should be error-free.
● Creating exemplar plans that will be role models for curriculum development managers.
● Laying out design principles for other developers in the subject team to follow.
● Researching best practices and innovating new ways to enhance learning in partner schools.
● Reviewing and providing feedback on content created by Curriculum Development Managers, to
ensure that it is high quality and error-free.
● Coaching and building the capability of Curriculum Development Managers and supporting in the
● Working closely with the design team to bring the content to life in books, audiovisual content, and teacher
● 5-6 years of experience in developing content and lesson plans in a particular subject, including
experience in teaching using that content or working closely with teachers to ensure quality delivery of that content.
● Specialization in Early Childhood Development is a requirement for content development for pre-primary.
● Experience of working with teachers from schools with limited resources is preferred.