8 - 15 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
Vice President, Marketing
• Build and drive a strong Digital Marketing strategy.
• Responsible for Performance Marketing - media buying and
customer acquisition on all digital channels including Facebook,
SEM, Display Advertising, Affiliates, Remarketing and Email.
• Manage the existing team and scale the marketing function.
• Drive the offline customer acquisition strategy and execution
• Develop the overall marketing and communications strategy to
drive brand building.
• Build and lead the product marketing strategy
• Evaluate and build strategic partnerships for long term growth
• Drive the social media marketing strategy
• At least 8 years of overall marketing experience with 3-4 years
preferably in Ed-Tech Industry or E-Commerce
• Proven track record of marketing excellence in high-growth,
• Candidate with unconventional approach to problem-solving
• Previous experience of working in startups a plus
Company is one of fastest growing edtech start-ups in India with a base of over 6 million users across all 28 States and 2000+ cities & towns of India. Their Product helps students prepare better for competitive exams. They are passionate about delivering a more data- driven form of learning where students can learn through videos and live classes while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. The adaptive engine continuously provides feedback to help the users to help improve their performance.