0 - 3 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore
· Extensive knowledge of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defacto standard plugins.
· Perform day to day activities such as implementing ad-hoc feature requests on any of our websites.
· Third-party application integration with sites, such as social media or catalogue data feed.
· Troubleshooting issues/Bug fixing.
· Work as part of a team while maintaining coding standards and core codebase.
· Page speed optimizations and server hardening.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Expert in WordPress, PHP and MySQL.
· Strong ability to quickly learn new technologies, APIs and work on them under tight deadlines.