1 - 6 Years Gurgaon
Role: Inside Sales Manager
Job Description: Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals (face to face/inside sales). The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, and NITs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong communication skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Location: MG Road, Gurgaon
1. Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
2. Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through inbound & outbound customer calls.
3. Regular follow-ups with new and existing customers.
4. Ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to review performance and optimize accordingly to make sure objectives are met.
5. Update and create tailored client proposals.
6. Maintain, build, and update calling/mailing databases.
Preferred Skill Sets:
1. 2 years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter, and willing to meet targets. 2. Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. 3. Having a knack for sales.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
5. Should be fluent in English & Hindi