1 - 5 Years Bengaluru/Bangalore,Delhi,Mumbai,Pune
If you are looking for a career in fast growing education domain, which is innovative,
growing and with immense potential, you are at the right place. Check the opportunity,
it might be interesting for you.
We are hiring for globally recognized Educational Company which is a unique of its kind
and the only company which has flagship innovative quizzes program for primary
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Associates will be required to deliver classroom workshops on site, spark interest, discuss, advise, teach, guide and support learners.Responsible for end to end coordination and logistics at the assigned school for all the classroom workshops.
2) Fulfil all Company feedback, assessment, and reporting requirements.
3) Liaising with parents on the progress of the learners.
4) Associates will be trained by Company in delivering the content. Associates have to compulsorily be a part of all training programs.
5) Associates will have to create content as per guidelines for the program and for other projects.
1. Any undergraduate degree is sufficient (but if find yourself under-qualified, or have dropped out of college for whatever reason but are passionate to solve fundamental issues facing the education system, you are welcome as well);
2. The applicant should be comfortable with working with up to forty children at a time.
3. Teaching experience is not mandatory but is welcome.
Above all, the applicant should be passionate about the program and should ideally
share our vision for the organization.