8 - 12 Years Gurgaon
Company is Gurgaon based fast growing organisation dealing in relocation and other consulting services. They majorly cater to Expats relocating to India. Delivering their services PAN India, organisation is in process to set up their offices in other metro cities as well.
Current team size if of 35-40 People and they plan to expand their team in next few months.
Position : HR Business Partner
Location - Gurgaon
Experience needed - 10+ years in a fast growing startup
The HR Business Partner guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company. The major areas of focus are
:- Recruiting and staffing
;- Performance management and improvement systems
;- Organisation development
;- Employee orientation, development, and training
;- Policy development and documentation
;- Employee relations
;- Compensation and benefits administration
;- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
;- Managing administration, including reception, space planning and upkeep, facility security and housekeeping.
Some of the key responsibilities include: Operational & Administrative
:- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.- Develops and monitors an annual budget for the Human Resources department.
1. Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals and reports progress on an ongoing basis.
2. Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.Performance Management & Training:- Leads the implementation of the performance management system.
3. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or on-boarding, management development, leadership programs, etc. including the measurement of training impact.
Recruitment:- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.- Interviews management and executive-level candidates.
4. Compensation & Benefits:- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.- Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.- Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.- Leads participation in at least one salary survey per year.- With the assistance of the CFO, obtains cost-effective, an employee serving benefits; monitors national benefits environment for options and cost savings.
5. Organisation Development:- Designs and directs and manages a company-wide process of organisation development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and change management.- Leads a process of organisation assessment and development that plans, communicates, and integrates the results of strategic planning and goal-setting throughout the organisation.- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups and intranet use.- Identifies and monitors the organisation's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Organisation.
Desired Profile:- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.-
Good oral and written communication skills.-
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.-
General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.-Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.- Excellent organisational skills.
Education and Experience:-Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organisation Development.-
Ten plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.- Specialised training in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organisations and ongoing community involvement preferred.-
Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organisations that practice effective Human Resources Management