2 - 5 Years Gurgaon
Teachers do much more than standing at the front of a classroom talking. They have an important responsibility to the progress and education of the pupils they teach, and this means a lot of assessment and administrative work.
It can be very rewarding teaching both foreign and British students the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Advising student on career issues.
• Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
• Evaluating a students’ class work and assignments.
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
• Classroom management.
• Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education
• Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.