5 - 12 Years Mumbai (All Areas)
The Curriculum Designer must have:
● Proven experience in writing lessons plans and/or taught in a classroom for 2+
● Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
● Ability to work with minimum supervision
● Ability to analyze content and present it in the most effective way to enhance
● Ability to work in teams; sound inter- personal skills to facilitate team synergy and
● Excellent command over English language and grammar.
● Excellent communication skills.
A Consulting Author will be responsible for the following:
a) Designing daily lessons plans for teaching topics in their domain with effective
activities and clear, accurate explanations
b) Researching and writing grade appropriate technical content texts (i.e., textbook
material) for given topics
c) Creating application and assessment tasks for students to show mastery of the topic
d) Designing and developing digital content for classroom and home-based use
e) Participating in a rigorous peer review process to both give and receive/incorporate
constructive feedback on teaching/learning materials with the goal of improving
effectiveness and quality.