3 - 10 Years Delhi/NCR
Qualification & Experience
• 5+ years UX experience designing consumer-facing applications, websites and mobile experiences
• Great capacity to turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences.
• Fluency in best practices for the user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Fluency in UX & prototyping softwares (Invision,Flinto, Balsamiq or Sketch).
• Familiarity with user interface patterns for Web, iOS and/or Android.
• Ability to comb through analytics and behavioural insights to generate new experiments and opportunities to improve and differentiate the user experience.
• Ability to negotiate and articulate the "why" of design decisions.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships.
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating beautiful, user-centered design solutions.
• Experience working with children’s products and services is a plus.
• Work in collaboration with product and development team. Understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user’s needs and Splash Math’s vision.
• Evaluate existing user experiences and identifying areas for improvement.
• Researching UX design and development techniques to find innovative and elegant solutions to complex UX problems.
• Create user-centered designs by considering user feedback, relevant metrics, and usability findings.
• Provide detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, mental models, personas, storyboards, user flows and high/low fidelity prototypes.
• Present design work to all the stakeholders for review and feedback.
• Test application UI to ensure proper implementation and file bugs to track problems.
• Success will be measured by your ability to create delightful experiences that engage our audience –kids, teachers and parents.
Login to applyRegister to applyApply without Registration
Login to applyRegister and applyApply without register