3 - 8 Years Mumbai
Interaction Designers are responsible for crafting the structure and behavior of the product.
They way our users navigate on the product, how easily they can find what they’re looking for,
how well does the system empower user to take necessary actions. How may we go beyond
functionality to creating something that people enjoy in a way that seems magical. This role is
crucial in translating human-centered insights into delightful, actionable experiences for people.
● Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Design or a
related field or equivalent practical experience.
● Deep understanding of Interface design principles.
● Experience in designing and shipping software design experiences.
● Experience working with visual and interaction design tools.
● Ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, storyboards, and mockups
● Design portfolio showcasing past projects.
● Ability to collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with Product Managers,
Engineers and Designers.
● Effective communication, and teamwork skills.
● Rationalize and Critique design decisions and solutions.
Once here you will:
● Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop key concepts and bring them to life
through storyboards, prototyping, mockups, flows, visual design, and other means.
● Proactively seek input/requirements from stakeholders, and turn those into multiple
compelling design solutions.
● Iterate through design solutions with the design team to find the best direction, and
make that direction production-ready.
● Develop design rationale and explain interaction and visual choices to the team.
● Build relationships with other designers and proactively help solve large design
Location: Mumbai. Co-location with founding team is a must.
Field: Ed-Tech. Focusing on the K-12 space where we are developing a cutting edge online platform
for CBSE/ICSE 5-10 standard students.